| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Galuut in February is very cold at -22.4 °C (-8.32 °F).
- Afternoons can be very cold with average high temperatures reaching -13.6 °C (7.5 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally severely cold with an average low of -29.8 °C (-21.6 °F).
- The variation/ range of diurnal average temperatures in February is 16.2 °C (29.2 °F).
- The weather in February is arid. An airy 1.8mm (0.1in) of H2O falls.
- The shortest day is 9:34 long and the longest day is 10:56 long with an average length of 10:13.
Check the distance to and compare the Galuut February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Galuut, Mongolia
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Galuut:
- Khatgal, Mongolia - 415.1 kms (258 miles) N
- Muren, Mongolia - 326.2 kms (202.7 miles) N
- Tarialan, Mongolia - 347.5 kms (216 miles) NNE
- Khutag, Mongolia - 354.1 kms (220.1 miles) NNE
- Bulgan, Mongolia - 346 kms (215 miles) NE
- Erdenemandal, Mongolia - 224.3 kms (139.4 miles) NNE
- Tsetserleg, Mongolia - 131 kms (81.4 miles) NE
- Khujirt, Mongolia - 201.7 kms (125.3 miles) E
- Arvaikheer, Mongolia - 208.5 kms (129.6 miles) ESE
- Bayankhongor, Mongolia - 75.8 kms (47.1 miles) SE
- Saikhan-Ovoo, Mongolia - 322 kms (200.1 miles) ESE