| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Galuut in November is very cold at -15 °C (5 °F).
- Afternoons can be cold with average high temperatures reaching -7.1 °C (19.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cold with an average low of -22 °C (-7.6 °F).
- In November the range/ variation of daily average temperatures is 14.9 °C (26.8 °F).
- The weather in November is arid. An airy 2.5mm (0.1in) of H2O descends.
- The shortest day is 8:49 long and the longest day is 9:57 long with an average length of 9:20.
Check the distance to and compare the Galuut November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Galuut, Mongolia
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Galuut:
- Khatgal, Mongolia - 415.1 kms (258 miles) N
- Muren, Mongolia - 326.2 kms (202.7 miles) N
- Tarialan, Mongolia - 347.5 kms (216 miles) NNE
- Khutag, Mongolia - 354.1 kms (220.1 miles) NNE
- Bulgan, Mongolia - 346 kms (215 miles) NE
- Erdenemandal, Mongolia - 224.3 kms (139.4 miles) NNE
- Tsetserleg, Mongolia - 131 kms (81.4 miles) NE
- Khujirt, Mongolia - 201.7 kms (125.3 miles) E
- Arvaikheer, Mongolia - 208.5 kms (129.6 miles) ESE
- Bayankhongor, Mongolia - 75.8 kms (47.1 miles) SE
- Saikhan-Ovoo, Mongolia - 322 kms (200.1 miles) ESE