| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Galuut in October is slightly cold at -3.5 °C (25.7 °F).
- Afternoons can be cool with average high temperatures reaching 5 °C (41 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cold with an average low of -10.7 °C (12.7 °F).
- In October there is a variation/ range of mean diurnal temperatures of 15.7 °C (28.3 °F).
- The weather in October is arid. An airy 6.4mm (0.3in) of water falls.
- The shortest day is 10:00 long and the longest day is 11:37 long with an average length of 10:47.
Check the distance to and compare the Galuut October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Galuut, Mongolia
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Galuut:
- Khatgal, Mongolia - 415.1 kms (258 miles) N
- Muren, Mongolia - 326.2 kms (202.7 miles) N
- Tarialan, Mongolia - 347.5 kms (216 miles) NNE
- Khutag, Mongolia - 354.1 kms (220.1 miles) NNE
- Bulgan, Mongolia - 346 kms (215 miles) NE
- Erdenemandal, Mongolia - 224.3 kms (139.4 miles) NNE
- Tsetserleg, Mongolia - 131 kms (81.4 miles) NE
- Khujirt, Mongolia - 201.7 kms (125.3 miles) E
- Arvaikheer, Mongolia - 208.5 kms (129.6 miles) ESE
- Bayankhongor, Mongolia - 75.8 kms (47.1 miles) SE
- Saikhan-Ovoo, Mongolia - 322 kms (200.1 miles) ESE